What is Out in Tech Talks?
It’s a weekend-long conference that will unite 450+ leading and aspiring LGBTQ and allied voices to advance the dialogue around diversity in tech and address the power of tech to create social change. This event will include top LGBTQ talent, including tech executives, influencers, and job seekers from a wide range of companies. Sign-up to experience a weekend of networking, panel discussions, and lightning round talks!
Awesome speakers for Out in Tech Talks include Teddy Goff (Hillary Clinton’s chief digital strategist) and Jenna Lowenstein (Hillary Clinton’s Digital Director), who will recap the highlights of the campaign trail in one of their first post-election appearances. Participants will also hear from noteworthy thought leaders, including Jen Wong (COO of Time Inc.), Mark Glaze (Fmr. Executive Director, Everytown for Gun Safety) and Leah Gilliam (VP of Girls Who Code).
Ready to commit?
- Register to attend the Out In Tech Talks by October 31st, and receive 20% of your ticket.
- Click here or use promo-code “OITLovesMe” to receive the discount.
- Date: November 18th – 19th
- Location: New York City (Time Inc HQ @ Brookfield Place and SVA Theatre in Chelsea)
- Questions: Email email@example.com